Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day on March 17 is so lame. Celebrate tonight with us at the ST. PATRICK’S DAY MASSACRE presented by the 11th hour show.
Here’s what you need to know:
- any team can sign up to perform. We will be picking teams out of a bucket to perform in a “mini-cagematch” all night long.
- each team gets a 3 minute improv set to do WHATEVER THEY WANT. Audience votes and the winner moves on to battle the next team picked.
- last winner standing at the end of the night, whether they have won 12 times or once, is crowned ultimate winner and will perform a full set at next week’s 11th Hour Show in a lineup with PUPPET PROV and PRIVATE STREET.
- there is still time to presign up your team. Send an email to email@example.com with subject line MASSACRE SUBMISSION.
- pre-submissions are guaranteed a spot but you can also throw your name into the wild-card bucket when you arrive. See a friend you want to play with? Think of a team name and throw it in. NO GUARANTEES ON THESE SUBMISSIONS!
- FREE ADMISSION and FREE BEER ALL NIGHT LONG!
- show up at 11 or show up at 1am, we will still be going!
The Little Modern Theatre
6476 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Hosted by Imaginary Friends
FREE BEER & WATER
**we run on your donations, so please give what you can**
Poster designed by Jesse Benjamin
(Source: the11thhourshow, via mrscottdavis)